Adam on a CH-53 Superstallion
Our 501(c)(3) nonprofit was formed in memory of our son Adam C. Schoeller, a Sergeant in the US Marine Corps, who perished in the line of duty during a training mission off the north shore of Oahu, Hawaii on January 14, 2016. After losing our son, the outpouring of support to our family was overwhelming but gratefully received.
As we will always remember Adam and honor his legacy, our vision is to bring a level of awareness and provide support to those organizations who reach out to military families in times of crisis.
The charitable mission of the Sgt. Adam C. Schoeller, USMC, Memorial Fund, Inc is to raise funds through donations and special events that the corporation will, in turn, distribute to other organizations that provide direct service and support to members of the military and their families, veterans and Gold Star families. We also support organizations who offer scholarships to students seeking a military education.
What We've Achieved
- Obtained our 501(c)(3) tax exempt status in October 2016.
- Established local partnerships to help organize our first major fund raising health event scheduled for May 2017.
- Conducted the inaugural 2017 Adam's Semper Fit Challenge and Semper Fest in May.
- Recipients of proceeds raised from the 2017 Country & Town Baptist Church annual 'Cruise In' in September.
- Recipients of proceeds raised from the 2017 Carlisle Cement 'Evening on the Patio' event in September.
- Recipients of proceeds raised from the 2017 Members1st Federal Credit Union's Halloween Fund Raiser.